- Control circuit up to 600V, Control / Signal circuits for motor starter, electrical control system, interconnecting.
- Fixed installation power, control & lighting in both explosion risk and safe areas, general purposes, emergency and critical systems.
- Designed and constructed for demanding environments and petroleum facilities located throughout the world.
1) Conductor : Soft annealed tinned copper per ASTM B 33 flexible stranding
2) Insulation : Exphol chemically cross-linked polyolefin ‘XLPO’ according to IEEE 45-1998/ 1580-2001 Type ‘P’ / UL 1309 ‘X110P’
3) Overall shielding: Aluminum backed polyester tape to afford 100% coverage with tinned copper drain wire over the cabled core
4) Jacket : Heavy-duty thermosetting Neoprene Type N according to IEEE 45-1998/1580-2001, UL 1309
5) Armour optional : Basket wave wire armour according to IEEE 45-1998/1580-2001 & UL 1309, bronze, aluminum or tinned copper
5) Sheath optional: Same as jacket
- IEEE 45-1998 / IEEE 1580-2001
- UL 1309
- IEEE 1202
- IEC 60332-3 Cat.A
- IEC 60331 FS type
- CSA C22.2 No. 03 : Cold bend -40°C
Cold bend -35°C
Minimum bending radius
· IEEE 45 : Unarmoured – 6 X O.D
Armoured - 8 X O.D.